Are you Dr. Jongewaard?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office118 N 7th Ave
Sheldon, IA 51201Phone+1 712-324-5041Fax+1 712-324-6025
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Jongewaard, MD is a general surgeon in Sheldon, Iowa. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Iowa and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Sanford Sheldon Medical Center, MercyOne Primghar Medical Center, and Osceola Regional Health Center.
Education & Training
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical FoundationResidency, Surgery, 1989 - 1994
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1993 - 2025
- WI State Medical License 1990 - 1995
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsNeurologic consequences of traumatic asphyxia.William R. Jongewaard, Thomas H. Cogbill, Jeffrey Landercasper> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 1992 Jan 1