- Dr. William Kahle, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Madison, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Spine Surgery
Education & Medical Training
- Atlanta Medical Center
- Keesler Medical Center
- University of Virginia School of Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License1988 - 2015
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Association of antithrombotic factor deficiencies and hypofibrinolysis with Legg-Perthes disease. Kahle, W. K.; J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1997 Jul.
- The case against routine metal removal. Kahle, W. K.; J Pediatr Orthop. 1994 Mar 01.
- The value of preliminary traction in the treatment of congenital dislocation of the hip. Kahle, W. K., Anderson, M. B., Alpert, J., Stevens, P. M., Coleman, S. S.; J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1990 Aug.
- Register to See 1 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Great West PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- WEA Trust Preferred Provider Plan - Trust Pref
- Dr. William Kahle, Dr. William Kahle, MD, Dr. W Kahle, Dr. William K Kahle