Are you Dr. Kaiser?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 70 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office326 Shirley Ave
Douglas, GA 31533Phone+1 912-384-0322Fax+1 912-260-1086
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Kaiser, MD is a vascular surgeon in Douglas, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Mississippi, and Florida. He is affiliated with Tift Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 1994 - 1996
- Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1987 - 1992
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2020 - 2025
- MS State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 2005 - 2006
- TX State Medical License 1999 - 2004
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 44 citationsNecroptosis restricts influenza A virus as a stand-alone cell death mechanism.Maria Shubina, Bart Tummers, David F. Boyd, Ting Zhang, Chaoran Yin, Avishekh Gautam, Xi-zhi J. Guo, Diego A. Rodriguez, William J. Kaiser, Peter Vogel, Douglas R. Gre...> ;The Journal of Experimental Medicine. 2020 Nov 2
- 14 citationsNecroptosis-based CRISPR knockout screen reveals Neuropilin-1 as a critical host factor for early stages of murine cytomegalovirus infection.Rebecca Lane, Hongyan Guo, Amanda Fisher, Jonathan Diep, Zhao Lai, Yi Chen, Jason W. Upton, Jan E. Carette, Edward S. Mocarski, William J. Kaiser> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2020 Aug 18
- 2 citationsAssessment of Left Ventricular Diastolic Function using Phonocardiogram Signals: A Comparison with EchocardiographyKanav Saraf, Christopher I. Baek, Michael H. Wasko, Xu Zhang, Yi Zheng, Per Borgstrom, Aman Mahajan, William J. Kaiser> ;Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Annual International Conference. 2020 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Can Playing with Slime Actually Benefit Your Mental Health?October 11th, 2021
- A New Target for the Life-on-Mars Probe: Nasa Hand-Held Scanner Is Being Used to Detect Bed Sores Before They OccurApril 8th, 2017
- Tift Regional Welcomes New Cardiologist to Affinity ClinicJanuary 28th, 2017
- Join now to see all
- Tift Regional Medical CenterTifton, Georgia