Are you Dr. Kreisle?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 E Idaho St
Boise, ID 83712Phone(208) 381-2709
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Kreisle, MD is an oncologist in Boise, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho, Oregon, and Arizona. He is affiliated with St. Luke's Regional Medical Center and Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Ontario.
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonFellowship, Medical Oncology, 1988 - 1991
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1995 - 2021
- ID State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- AZ State Medical License 1989 - Present
- UT State Medical License 1986 - 1992
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- Rituximab and Bendamustine Hydrochloride, Rituximab and Ibrutinib, or Ibrutinib Alone in Treating Older Patients With Previously Untreated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Start of enrollment: 2013 Dec 09Jennifer A Woyach
- Cytarabine and Daunorubicin Hydrochloride or Idarubicin and Cytarabine With or Without Vorinostat in Treating Younger Patients With Previously Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia Start of enrollment: 2013 Feb 12Guillermo Garcia-Manero
- Randomized Trial of Lenalidomide, Bortezomib, Dexamethasone vs High-Dose Treatment With SCT in MM Patients up to Age 65 Start of enrollment: 2010 Sep 01Paul G. Richardson, MD
- Stem Cell Transplant With Lenalidomide Maintenance in Patients With Multiple Myeloma (BMT CTN 0702) Start of enrollment: 2010 May 01Mary Horowitz, MD
- Rituxan vs Bexxar When Combined With Carmustine, Etoposide, Cytarabine and Melphalan (BEAM) With Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (BMT CTN 0401) Start of enrollment: 2005 Dec 01Mary Horowitz, MD
Publications & Presentations
- 87 citationsEffect of Acupuncture vs Sham Acupuncture or Waitlist Control on Joint Pain Related to Aromatase Inhibitors Among Women With Early-Stage Breast Cancer: A Randomized Cl...Dawn L. Hershman, Joseph M. Unger, Heather Greenlee, Jillian Capodice, Danika L. Lew, Amy K. Darke, Alice T. Kengla, Marianne Melnik, Carla Walker Jorgensen, William H...> ;JAMA. 2018 Jul 10
- 3 citationsA phase I trial of 14-day continuous intravenous infusion mitoxantrone.William H Kreisle, David S. Alberts, Alan F. List, Thomas M. McCloskey, Patricia M. Plezia, Y. M. Peng, Martine George> ;Anti-Cancer Drugs. 1991 Jun 1
- St. Luke's Now Collecting Donations for National Marrow Donor ProgramFebruary 8th, 2018