Are you Dr. Lavely?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1275 Highway 54 W
Fayetteville, GA 30214Phone(912) 856-4032Fax(770) 719-3804
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Lavely, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Fayetteville, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, South Carolina, and Maryland. He is affiliated with Northside Hospital, Northside Hospital-Forsyth, and Northside Hospital-Cherokee.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 2003 - 2005
- Memorial Health - University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- Memphis Hospital Medical CollegeClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2007 - 2017
- MD State Medical License 2005 - 2006
- GA State Medical License 1996 - 2021
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 46 citationsSNM practice guideline for parathyroid scintigraphy 4.0Bennett S. Greenspan, Gary Dillehay, Charles M. Intenzo, William C. Lavely, Michael O'Doherty, Christopher J. Palestro, William Scheve, Michael G. Stabin, Delynn Sylve...> ;Journal of Nuclear Medicine Technology. 2012 Jun 1
- 34 citationsSincalide-Stimulated Cholescintigraphy: A Multicenter Investigation to Determine Optimal Infusion Methodology and Gallbladder Ejection Fraction Normal ValuesHarvey A. Ziessman, Mark Tulchinsky, William C. Lavely, John P. Gaughan, Thomas Wesley Allen, Ashley Maru, Henry P. Parkman, Alan H. Maurer> ;The Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2010 Feb 1
- 16 citationsComparison of FDG-PET/CT and CT for delineation of lumpectomy cavity for partial breast irradiation.Eric C. Ford, William C. Lavely, Deborah A. Frassica, L. Myers, F. Asrari, Richard L. Wahl, Richard Zellars> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2008 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Blue Earth Diagnostics Announces Fluciclovine F 18 Research Presentations at Upcoming Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) Annual MeetingJune 18th, 2018