Are you Dr. Lecates?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Atwell Rd
Cooperstown, NY 13326Phone(607) 547-3282Fax(607) 547-6989
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Lecates, MD is a nephrologist in Cooperstown, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Maryland. He is affiliated with Bassett Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 2000 - 2003
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare-associated acute interstitial nephritis: a rare cause of renal allograft dysfunction.Rawla, M. S., Kozak, A., Hadley, S., LeCates, W. W.> ;Transpl Infect Dis. 2009 Dec 01
- Cases from the Osler Medical Service at Johns Hopkins University.De Ruiter, C., LeCates, W.> ;Am J Med. 2002 Oct 1
- Army National Guard Gets New Top Medical AdviserJanuary 12th, 2020
- County Opens Exam Center for Abused ChildrenApril 9th, 2019
- Bassett Medical CenterCooperstown, New York