Are you Dr. Livingston?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 Moseley Rd
Victor, NY 14564Phone+1 585-398-1275
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Livingston, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Victor, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester and F. F. Thompson Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Spatial distribution of Neonectria species associated with beech bark disease in northern Maine.Kasson, M.T., Livingston, W.H.> ;Mycologia. 2009-03-01
- Will emergency health care providers respond to mass casualty incidents?Syrett, J.I., Benitez, J.G., Livingston, W.H., Davis, E.A.> ;Prehosp Emerg Care. 2007-01-01
- Will emergency health care providers respond to mass casualty incidents?Syrett, J.I., Benitez, J.G., Livingston, W.H., Davis, E.A.> ;J Healthc Prot Manage. 2007
- Join now to see all
- F. F. Thompson HospitalCanandaigua, New York
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterRochester, New York