Are you Dr. Logan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 1 invite waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office310 Ellis St
Carthage, MS 39051Phone+1 601-267-1100Fax+1 601-267-1191
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Logan Jr., MD is an emergency medicine physician in Carthage, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1958 - 1959
- Morehouse School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1954 - 1957
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1953 - 1954
- Emory University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1952 - 1953
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1952
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1952 - 2017
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsMULTIPLE PULMONARY FIBROLEIOMYOMATOUS HAMARTOMAS. REPORT OF A CASE AND REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE.William D. Logan, Federico C. Rohde, Osler A. Abbott, Harold D. Meltzer> ;The American review of respiratory disease. 2015 May 14
- 35 citationsThe Dog Heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis) in Man: An Epidemic Pending or in Progress?J. R. Merrill, J. Otis, W. D. Logan, M. B. Davis> ;JAMA. 1980 Mar 14
- Improved technique of intraaortic balloon insertion.Jonathan R. Merrill, David McClusky, William D. Logan> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1978 Sep 1
- Join now to see all