Are you Dr. Lyday?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 65 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Celebrate Life Pkwy
Newnan, GA 30265Phone(770) 427-3075Fax(770) 427-3261
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Lyday, MD is a gastroenterologist in Newnan, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Florida, and South Carolina. He is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Centers of America Atlanta, WellStar Kennestone Hospital, and Northside Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1998 - 2001
- Carolinas Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- SC State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsSex and race and/or ethnicity differences in patients undergoing radiofrequency ablation for Barrett’s esophagus: results from the U.S. RFA RegistrySarina Pasricha, Nan Li, William J. Bulsiewicz, Richard I. Rothstein, Anthony Infantolino, Atilla Ertan, Daniel S. Camara, Evan S. Dellon, George Triadafilopoulos, Cha...> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2015 Aug 1
- 84 citationsDurability and predictors of successful radiofrequency ablation for Barrett's esophagus.Sarina Pasricha, William J. Bulsiewicz, Kelly Hathorn, Srinadh Komanduri, V. Raman Muthusamy, Richard I. Rothstein, Herbert C. Wolfsen, Charles J. Lightdale, Bergein F...> ;Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2014 Nov 1
- 3 citationsMetoclopramide-stimulated gastric emptying scintigraphy: does it predict symptom response to prokinetic therapy in chronic gastroparesis|[quest]|William D Lyday, John K. DiBaise> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2002 Sep 1