William Mauldin, MD
- 2045 Franklin St
Denver, CO 80205
Phone: (303) 338-4545
Dr. Mauldin's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Ophthalmology: General Ophthalmology
Dr. Mauldin's Education & Medical Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Ophthalmology
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, General Surgery
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Mauldin's Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- AL State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- American Board of OphthalmologyOphthalmology
Dr. Mauldin's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Dr. Mauldin's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Heredity and age-related macular degeneration. Observations in monozygotic twins. Klein, M. L., Mauldin, W. M., Stoumbos, V. D.; Arch Ophthalmol. 1994 Jul.
- Crystalline retinopathy (Bietti's tapetoretinal degeneration without marginal corneal dystrophy). Mauldin, W. M., O'Connor, P. S.; Am J Ophthalmol. 1981 Nov.
- Sensitivities in older eyes with good acuity: eyes whose fellow eye has exudative AMD. Eisner, A., Fleming, S. A., Klein, M. L., Mauldin, W. M.; Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 1987 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. William Mauldin, Dr. William Mauldin, MD, Dr. W Mauldin, Dr. William Manning Mauldin
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Mauldin's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Ophthalmology, CO)
- Charles Snyder, MD
- John Santoro, MD
- James Maxwell, MD
- Peter Pritchett, MD
- Mark Helm, MD
- Randall Smith, MD
- Lawrence Spivack, MD
- Paul Romano, MD
- Matthew Uyemura, MD
- Jonathan Williams, MD