Dr. Medwid is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15 Railroad Ave
South Hamilton, MA 01982Phone+1 978-468-7381
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beverly HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at BuffaloClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Solution Series EHR, e-MDs, 2011
- Beverly HospitalBeverly, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: