Dr. Megdal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office830 King Ave
Athens, GA 30606Phone+1 706-425-2400Fax+1 706-425-2410
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Vermont Medical CenterFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- West Virginia UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1980 - 1983
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 2004 - 2006
- GA State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Doctors Who Flood the Country with Opioids Face Little Scrutiny, RepercussionsFebruary 24th, 2018
- St. Mary's Health Care SystemAthens, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: