Are you Dr. Pagano?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office150 55th St
Brooklyn, NY 11220Phone(718) 630-7906
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Pagano, MD is an occupational medicine physician in Brooklyn, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Connecticut. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- University of PalermoClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2002 - 2011
- NY State Medical License 1981 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsImplementation and Evaluation of a Pilot Training to Improve Transgender Competency Among Medical Staff in an Urban ClinicCorina Lelutiu-Weinberger, Paula Pollard-Thomas, William Pagano, Nathan Levitt, Evelyn I. Lopez, Sarit A. Golub, Asa Radix> ;Transgender health. 2016 Jan 13
- 22 citationsSelf-Blood Pressure Monitoring in an Urban, Ethnically Diverse Population A Randomized Clinical Trial Utilizing the Electronic Health RecordStella S. Yi, Bahman P. Tabaei, Sonia Y. Angell, Anne Rapin, Michael D. Buck, William G. Pagano, Frank J. Maselli, Alvaro Simmons, Shadi Chamany> ;Circulation-cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes. 2015 Mar 1
- 10 citationsHepatitis C screening beyond CDC guidelines in an Egyptian immigrant communityPonni V. Perumalswami, F. DeWolfe Miller, Hesham Orabee, Amgad Regab, Mohamed Adams, Luciano Kapelusznik, Faozia Aljibawi, William Pagano, Virginia Tong, Douglas T. Di...> ;Liver International. 2014 Feb 1
- Join now to see all