Are you Dr. Patten?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office222 22nd Ave N
Nashville, TN 37203Phone(615) 324-2154Fax(615) 916-3866
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Patten Jr., MD is a geriatrician in Nashville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee. He is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee Medical Center at KnoxvilleResidency, Family Medicine, 1982 - 1984
- Methodist HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Saint Thomas Midtown HospitalNashville, Tennessee