Are you Dr. Powers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 University Blvd
Galveston, TX 77555Phone+1 832-692-2313
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Powers, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Galveston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Colorado, and Louisiana. He is affiliated with University of Texas Medical Branch.
Education & Training
- Wright State University Aerospace MedicineResidency, Public Health and General Preventive Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- Orlando HealthResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- Orlando HealthInternship, Emergency Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2013 - 2021
- LA State Medical License 1994 - 2003
- TX State Medical License 1991 - 2025
- OH State Medical License 1989 - 1992
- FL State Medical License 1986 - 2025
- MI State Medical License 1978 - 2002
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Aerospace Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- On choosing radiation as cancer treatment.Powers, W. E., Ratanatharathorn, V.> ;Mich Med. 1984 Nov
- Radiation therapy alone in the treatment of carcinoma of the uterine cervix: a 20-year experience.Perez, C. A., Camel, H. M., Kuske, R. R., Kao, M. S., Galakatos, A., Hederman, M. A., Powers, W. E.> ;Gynecol Oncol. 1986 Feb 01
- Detroit's superconducting cyclotron will be a first for radiation therapy.Powers, W. E.> ;Mich Med. 1985 Jan 01
- Join now to see all
- University of Texas Medical BranchGalveston, Texas