Are you Dr. Rundell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 E Apple St
Dayton, OH 45409Phone+1 937-208-2552Fax+1 937-208-6154
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Rundell, MD is a vascular surgeon in Dayton, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital, Kettering Medical Center, and Dayton Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1976 - 1977
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1968 - 1972
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 41 citationsThe Dangers of Electrosurgical Smoke to Operating Room Personnel: A Review.Kevin Bree, Spencer Barnhill, William K. Rundell> ;Workplace Health & Safety. 2017 Apr 17
- Amaurosis fugax associated with congenital vascular defectJohn W Giltner, Edward R Thomas, William K Rundell> ;International Medical Case Reports Journal. 2016 Jul 4
- 13 citationsPediatric blunt abdominal aortic injuries: case report and review of the literature.Mary C. McCarthy, Steven W. Price, William K. Rundell, James T. Lehner, Linda M. Barney, Akpofure Peter Ekeh, Jonathan M. Saxe, Randy J. Woods, Mbaga S. Walusimbi> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2007 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Miami Valley HospitalDayton, Ohio
- Good Samaritan HospitalDayton, Ohio
- Greene Memorial HospitalXenia, Ohio
- Kettering Medical CenterDayton, Ohio
- Dayton Veterans Affairs Medical CenterDayton, Ohio