Dr. Rusche is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3211 Reddy Way
Bloomington, IN 47403Phone+1 812-825-0777Fax+1 812-825-3917
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Rusche is a rheumatologist in Bloomington, IN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Daviess Community Hospital, Indiana University Health Bloomington Hospital, and Monroe Hospital. He received his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine and has been in practice 20 years. He specializes in rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, gout, and systemic lupus erythematosus.
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 2000 - 2002
- St Vincent Hospital and Health Care CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1998 - 2025
- MO State Medical License Active through 2013
- IL State Medical License 2000 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCardiopulmonary exercise testing with pulmonary artery catheterization detects early pulmonary vasculature changes in patients with connective tissue diseases.William P. Rusche, A Ince, Francisco Alvarez, Cesar A. Keller, Umar Daud, Terry L. Moore> ;Journal of Clinical Rheumatology. 2002 Oct 1
- Fear-potentiated startle elevates catecholamine levels in the dorsomedial hypothalamus of rats.Shekhar, A., Katner, J. S., Rusche, W. P., Sajdyk, T. J., Simon, J. R.> ;Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 1994 Jun
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: