Are you Dr. Schultz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office415 N 9th St
Springfield, IL 62702Phone(217) 545-5117Fax(217) 545-9217
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Schultz, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Springfield, Illinois.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1969 - 1972
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center Inc.Internship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- 171 citationsHydroxycarbamide versus chronic transfusion for maintenance of transcranial doppler flow velocities in children with sickle cell anaemia - TCD with Transfusions Changi...Russell E. Ware, Barry R. Davis, William H. Schultz, R. Clark Brown, Banu Aygun, Sharada A. Sarnaik, Isaac Odame, Beng Fuh, Alex George, William Owen, Lori Luchtman-Jo...> ;The Lancet. 2016 Feb 13
- 20 citationsOrgan iron accumulation in chronically transfused children with sickle cell anaemia: baseline results from the TWiTCH trialJohn C. Wood, Alan R. Cohen, Sara L. Pressel, Banu Aygun, Hamayun Imran, Lori Luchtman-Jones, Alexis A. Thompson, Beng Fuh, William H. Schultz, Barry R. Davis, Russell...> ;British Journal of Haematology. 2016 Jan 1
- Liver iron concentration measurements by MRI in chronically transfused children with sickle cell anemia: baseline results from the TWiTCH trial.Wood JC, Pressel S, Rogers ZR, Odame I, Kwiatkowski JL, Lee MT, Owen WC, Cohen AR, St Pierre T, Heeney MM, Schultz WH, Davis BR, Ware RE> ;Am. J. Hematol.. 2015-09-01
- Join now to see all