Are you Dr. Sefton?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10000 W Colonial Dr
Ocoee, FL 34761Phone+1 407-667-0444Fax+1 407-667-4338
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Sefton, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Ocoee, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Virginia. He is affiliated with Health Central Hospital, Orlando Regional Medical Center, and AdventHealth Orlando.
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Anesthesiology, 1993 - 1996
- UPMC Medical EducationInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsInhaled Nitric Oxide Attenuates Increased Pulmonary Artery Pressure Following Diaspirin Crosslinked Hemoglobin (Dclhb) AdministrationWilliam Sefton, Paul A. Pudimat, Saiid Bina, Edwin W. Lojeski, Paul D. Mongan, Sheila M. Muldoon> ;Artificial Cells, Blood Substitutes, and Biotechnology. 1999 May 1
- 43 citationsInhaled nitric oxide pretreatment but not posttreatment attenuates ischemia-reperfusion-induced pulmonary microvascular leak.Paul M. Chetham, William D. Sefton, James P. Bridges, Troy Stevens, Ivan F. McMurtry> ;Anesthesiology. 1997 Apr 1