Are you Dr. Seltzer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 4 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 W 3rd Ave
San Mateo, CA 94402Phone(508) 277-7547
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Seltzer, MD is a board certified medical geneticist in San Mateo, California.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics Clinical Molecular Genetics and Genomics
Publications & Presentations
- 70 citationsRare autosomal trisomies, revealed by maternal plasma DNA sequencing, suggest increased risk of feto-placental diseaseMark D. Pertile, Meredith Halks-Miller, Nicola Flowers, Catalin Barbacioru, Sarah L. Kinnings, Darcy Vavrek, William K. Seltzer, Diana W. Bianchi> ;Science Translational Medicine. 2017 Aug 30
- 132 citationsAn empirical estimate of carrier frequencies for 400+ causal Mendelian variants: results from an ethnically diverse clinical sample of 23,453 individuals.Gabriel A. Lazarin, Imran S. Haque, Shivani Nazareth, Kevin Iori, A. Scott Patterson, Jessica L. Jacobson, John R. Marshall, William K. Seltzer, Pasquale Patrizio, Eri...> ;Genetics in Medicine. 2013 Mar 1
- Biochemical markers in persons with preclinical familial Alzheimer disease.Ringman, J. M., Younkin, S. G., Pratico, D., Seltzer, W., Cole, G. M., Geschwind, D. H., Rodriguez-Agudelo, Y., Schaffer, B., Fein, J., Sokolow, S., Rosario, E. R., Gy...> ;Neurology. 2008 Jul 8
- Join now to see all
- Hereditary Persistence Of Fetal HemoglobinNational Center For Research Resources1990–1991
- Role Of Glycerol Kinase In Adrenal SteroidogenesisNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases1986–1987
- Role Of Glycerol Kinase In Adrenal SteroidogenesisNat Inst Of Arthritis, Diabetes, Digestive &Kidney Diseases1985