Are you Dr. Utz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 69 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6525 France Ave S
Edina, MN 55435Phone(952) 927-6501Fax(952) 653-1435
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Utz, MD is a board certified urologist in Edina, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota and Louisiana. He is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital and Abbott Northwestern Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceResidency, Urology, 1985 - 1991
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 1985 - 1986
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Impact of Atkinson Product Design Urinary Slide Valve Versus Standard Catheter Drainage System on Social Functioning Start of enrollment: 2010 Feb 01
Publications & Presentations
- 129 citationsA pilot study on the early use of the vacuum erection device after radical retropubic prostatectomyTobias S. Köhler, Renato N. Pedro, Kari Hendlin, William J Utz, Roland Ugarte, Pratap K. Reddy, Antoine A. Makhlouf, Igor Ryndin, Benjamin K. Canales, Derek Weiland, N...> ;BJUI. 2007 Oct 1
- 6 citationsAn implantable ligation device that achieves male sterilization without cutting the vas deferens.David Kirby, William J Utz, Patrick J. Parks> ;Urology. 2006 Apr 1
- 9 citationsLong-Term pooled analysis of multicenter studies of cooled thermotherapy for benign prostatic hyperplasia: Results at three months through four yearsBruce J. Trock, Michelle Brotzman, William J Utz, Roland Ugarte, Steven A. Kaplan, Thayne R. Larson, Michael L. Blute, Claus G. Roehrborn, Alan W. Partin> ;Urology. 2004 Apr 1
- Join now to see all