Dr. Wilkes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1150 Veterans Blvd
Redwood City, CA 94063Phone+1 650-299-2000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Wilkes is a psychiatrist in Redwood City, CA and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Redwood City Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and has been in practice 19 years. He specializes in psychosomatic medicine.
Education & Training
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 1998 - 2002
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychosomatic Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsSubstitutions of tyrosine 601 in the human thyrotropin receptor result in increase or loss of basal activation of the cyclic adenosine monophosphate pathway and disrup...Onur Karmanoglu Arseven, William P. Wilkes, J. Larry Jameson, Peter Kopp> ;Thyroid. 2000 Jan 1
- Kaiser Permanente Redwood City Medical CenterRedwood City, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: