Are you Dr. Castro?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4300 W 7th St
Little Rock, AR 72205Phone(501) 257-1000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Wilma Castro, MD is a board certified neurologist in Little Rock, Arkansas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Alabama, and Tennessee. She is affiliated with King's Daughters Medical Center and Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital.
Education & Training
- Tulane UniversityResidency, Neurology, 1997 - 2000
- Tulane UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- University of Puerto RicoClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 2001 - 2011
- TN State Medical License 2001 - 2003
- LA State Medical License 1998 - 2006
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Clearance of 125I-labeled interleukin-6 from brain into blood following intracerebroventricular injection in rats.Chen G, Castro WL, Chow HH, Reichlin S> ;Endocrinology. 1997-11-01