Are you Dr. Coudon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 S Joyce St
Arlington, VA 22202Phone+1 703-521-6662Fax+1 703-521-5991
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Wilson Coudon, MD is a pulmonologist in Arlington, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and Maryland. He is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center.
Education & Training
- University of FloridaFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- University of FloridaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1975
- Keesler Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1974
- MedStar Health/Georgetown University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1971
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1997 - 2018
- VA State Medical License 1970 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsAcute respiratory failure precipitated by a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor.Wilson L. Coudon, A. Jay Block> ;Chest. 1976 Jan 1
- 25 citationsPrimary meningococcal pneumonia.Richard S. Irwin, William K. Woelk, Wilson L. Coudon> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1975 Apr 1
- Human alveolar macrophage proteolytic enzyme activities in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Lack of correlation with functional abnormalities.Coudon, W. L., Harris, J. O.> ;Chest. 1978 Mar
- Virginia Hospital CenterArlington, Virginia