Are you Dr. Chin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20055 Lake Chabot Rd
Castro Valley, CA 94546Phone(510) 886-2311Fax(510) 886-9374
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Wing Chin, MD is an internist in Castro Valley, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- Alameda Health System-Highland HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1970
- Alameda Health System-Highland HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1966 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 120 citationsCdk5 is involved in BDNF-stimulated dendritic growth in hippocampal neurons.Zelda H. Cheung, Wing Hong Chin, Yu Chen, Yu Pong Ng, Nancy Y. Ip> ;PLOS Biology. 2007 Mar 6
- 11 citationsSLAM-associated Protein as a Potential Negative Regulator in Trk SignalingKin Yip Lo, Wing Hong Chin, Yu Pong Ng, Albert W. Cheng, Zelda H. Cheung, Nancy Y. Ip> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2005 Dec 16
- Identification and characterization of RRM-containing coactivator activator (CoAA) as TRBP-interacting protein, and its splice variant as a coactivator modulator (CoAM).Iwasaki T, Chin WW, Ko L> ;J. Biol. Chem.. 2001-09-07
- Join now to see all