Dr. Wisniewski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
2406 Provati ct
Jacksonville, FL 32246Phone+1 331-302-7856
- Is this information wrong?
- A board-certified pediatrician and neonatologist with over 20 years of clinical experience initially in Poland and later in the USA. Passionate about teaching medical professionals the difficult art of medicine. Loves educating families of his little patients about issues affecting their health and various conditions forcing little babies to receive treatment in NICU. Experienced in using on-line methods of education such as blog articles, YouTube or on-line courses. Founder and author at "NeoPedEdu.com" and at "NeoPedEdu.pl"
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoFellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of IllinoisMHPE, Medical Education, 1995 - 2001
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Pediatrics, 1995 - 1998
- University of Medical Science PoznanClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1995 - 2026
- IN State Medical License 2001 - 2025
- NC State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsEffects of meconium aspiration in isolated perfused rat lungs.Wlodzimierz M. Wisniewski, Alexander Zagariya, Narendra Pavuluri, Harry Srinivasan, Shan Shankarao, Dharmapuri Vidyasagar> ;Pediatric Pulmonology. 2005 Apr 1
- 47 citationsMorning report: focus and methods over the past three decades.Zubair Amin, Jesus R. Guajardo, Wlodzimierz M. Wisniewski, Georges Bordage, Ara Tekian, Leo G. Niederman> ;Academic Medicine. 2000 Oct 1
- Czy karmienie piersią może powodować żółtaczkę?July 2022
- Babies Born EarlySeptember 2020
- Is water birth safe, and is it better than natural birth?January 2020
- Premature Baby-Definition and Background InformationFebruary 2020
- Join now to see all
- Polish, Spanish, Russian
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: