Dr. Clum is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Ragsdale Dr
Del Rey Oaks, CA 93940
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- King Drew Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- University Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 1992 - 1995
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsEnd-tidal carbon, dioxide detection in emergency intubation in four groups of patientsKenneth C. Sanders, Woodworth B. Clum, Steve S. Nguyen, Subramaniam Balasubramaniam> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1994 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: