Dr. Jaffe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office768 Mountain Ranch Rd
San Andreas, CA 95249Phone(209) 754-2510
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California Davis HealthResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- WI State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1998 - 2014
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 68 citationsTrueFISP: assessment of accuracy for measurement of left ventricular mass in an animal model.David S. Fieno, Wyatt C. Jaffe, Orlando P. Simonetti, Robert M. Judd, J. Paul Finn> ;Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 2002 May 1
- November Is Men’s Health MonthNovember 13th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: