Dr. Johnson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office275 W Macarthur Blvd
Department Of Anesthesiology
Oakland, CA 94611Phone+1 510-752-6238
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)Fellowship, Critical Care Medicine (Anesthesiology), 2009 - 2010
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Anesthesiology, 2006 - 2009
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoInternship, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsAcute Renal Syndrome/Renal Angina: A New Paradigm for Studies of Acute Kidney Injury?Xa D. Johnson, Kathleen D. Liu> ;Clinical Journal of The American Society of Nephrology. 2010 May 1
- 44 citationsSignaling intermediates required for NF-κB activation and IL-8 expression in CF bronchial epithelial cellsJing Li, Xa Dwight Johnson, Svetlana Iazvovskaia, Alan Tan, Anning Lin, Marc B. Hershenson> ;American Journal of Physiology-lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology. 2003 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: