Dr. Wehrens is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Baylor Plz
Houston, TX 77030Phone(713) 798-4261
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- OtherClass of 2002
Publications & Presentations
- Genetic testing in ambulatory cardiology clinics reveals high rate of findings with clinical management implications.David R. Murdock, Eric Venner, Donna M. Muzny, Ginger A. Metcalf, Mullai Murugan, Trevor D Hadley, Varuna Chander, Paul S. de Vries, Xiaoming Jia, Aliza Hussain, Ali M...> ;Genetics in Medicine. 2021 Aug 6
- Efficacy of RyR2 inhibitor EL20 in induced pluripotent stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes from a patient with catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardiaTarah A. Word, Ann P. Quick, Christina Y. Miyake, Mayra K Shak, Xiaolu Pan, Jean J. Kim, Hugh D. Allen, Martha Sibrian-Vazquez, Robert M. Strongin, Andrew P. Landstrom...> ;Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine. 2021 Jun 10
- Phosphorylation-Dependent Interactome of Ryanodine Receptor Type 2 in the Heart.David Y. Chiang, Satadru K. Lahiri, Guoliang Wang, Jason Karch, Meng C Wang, Sung Y Jung, Albert J. R. Heck, Arjen Scholten, Xander H.T. Wehrens> ;Proteome. 2021 Jun 7
- Join now to see all
- The Cardiovascular Research Institute 8th Annual SymposiumMay 15th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: