Dr. Kirtley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1701 South Blvd E
Rochester Hills, MI 48307Phone(248) 293-1002Fax(248) 293-1272
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- William Beaumont HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 1995 - 1999
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsUnexpected versus anticipated cystic periventricular leukomalacia.Daniel G. Batton, Xandrea Kirtley, Tammy Swails> ;American Journal of Perinatology. 2003 Jan 1
- Beaumont Hospital - TroyTroy, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: