Dr. Peters is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2160 S 1st Ave
Maywood, IL 60153Phone(618) 535-6032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loyola UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 2020 - 2025
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 2020
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2020 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- A Case Report of Malignant Eccrine Porocarcinoma Involving the Palm Requiring Surgical Excision and Free Flap ReconstructionKevin L. Chow, Xane Peters, Hassan Mashbari, Mohammad Shokouh-Amiri, Martin A. Benjamin, Michael A. Warso> ;American Journal of Case Reports. 2020 Nov 26
- 1 citationsCholecystocolonic fistula: A rare case report of Mirizzi syndromeC.A. Esparza Monzavi, Xane Peters, M. Spaggiari> ;International Journal of Surgery Case Reports. 2019 Jan 1
- An update on bariatric tourism: time for a national registry?Xane Peters, Antonio Gangemi> ;Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases. 2017 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: