Dr. Chen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office145 South St
Boston, MA 02111Phone+1 617-482-7555Fax+1 617-482-2930
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Sun Yat-Sen University of Medical ScienceClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Patient Specific Pre-treatment QA Verification using an EPID Approach.Quino, L. A.,Chen, X.,Fitzpatrick, M.,Shi, C.,Stathakis, S.,Gutierrez, A.,Esquivel, C.,Mavroidis, P.,Alkhatib, H.,Papanikolaou, N.> ;Technol. Cancer Res. Treat.. 2013 Jun 24
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: