Are you Dr. Li?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1323 Bia Route 4
Fort Thompson, SD 57339Phone(605) 245-1500
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Xinyu Li, MD is a family physician in Fort Thompson, South Dakota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia.
Education & Training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- Medical College of Georgia School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsEffect of amyloid peptides on the increase in TrkA receptor expression induced by nicotine in vitro and in vivo.Xinyu D. Li, Esperanza Arias, Ramamohana R. Jonnala, Shyamala Mruthinti, Jerry J. Buccafusco> ;Journal of Molecular Neuroscience. 2005 Jan 1
- 17 citationsRole of α7 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors in the Pressor Response to Intracerebroventricular Injection of Choline: Blockade by Amyloid Peptide Aβ1-42Xinyu D. Li, Jerry J. Buccafusco> ;Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. 2004 Jun 1
- 2 citationsEffect of β-Amyloid Peptide 1-42 on the Cytoprotective Action Mediated by α7 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptors in Growth Factor-Deprived Differentiated PC-12 CellsXinyu D. Li, Jerry J. Buccafusco> ;Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. 2003 Nov 1
- How Can AI Help Fight Coronavirus?March 24th, 2020