Dr. Grinberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Seaside Avenue
Milford, CT 06460Phone(203) 876-4178
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1982 - 1984
- Legacy HealthInternship, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1984 - 2010
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 56 citationsA comparison of cocaine, lidocaine with epinephrine, and oxymetazoline for prevention of epistaxis on nasotracheal intubationRobert I. Katz, Alec R. Hovagim, Harvey S. Finkelstein, Yair Grinberg, Remigio V. Boccio, Paul J. Poppers> ;Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 1990 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: