Dr. Sun is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1260 Independence Ave
Akron, OH 44310Phone+1 234-312-2111
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University HSC El PasoResidency, Internal Medicine, 2016
- Tongji Medical UniversityClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsLymphocyte telomere length predicts clinical outcomes of HPV-positive oropharyngeal cancer patients after definitive radiotherapyXiaoning Luo, Erich M. Sturgis, Zheng Yang, Yan Sun, Peng Wei, Zhensheng Liu, Qingyi Wei, Guojun Li> ;Carcinogenesis. 2019 Jul 6
- 4 citationsA TGF‐β1 genetic variant at the miRNA187 binding site significantly modifies risk of HPV16‐associated oropharyngeal cancerYe Tao, Erich M. Sturgis, Zhigang Huang, Yan Sun, Kristina R. Dahlstrom, Qingyi Wei, Guojun Li> ;International Journal of Cancer. 2018 Sep 15
- 15 citationsCentral and Peripheral Effects of Transcutaneous Acupuncture Treatment for Nausea in Patients with Diabetic Gastroparesis.Irene Sarosiek, Gengqing Song, Yan Sun, H. Sandoval, Stephen Sands, Jiande D. Z. Chen, Richard W. McCallum> ;Journal of Neurogastroenterology and Motility. 2017 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: