Are you Dr. Kiesau?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 Hollister Dr
Libertyville, IL 60048Phone+1 847-573-9055Fax+1 847-573-1790
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Yana Kiesau, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Libertyville, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois and Indiana. She is affiliated with Westlake Hospital and Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Ophthalmology, 2005 - 2008
- Ascension Illinois/Saint Joseph (Chicago)Internship, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2007 - 2026
- IN State Medical License 2009 - 2011
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- An 11-year-old boy with seizures and fatigue.Robert Listernick, Doug Nordli, Robert R. Tanz, Julie Kim Stamos, Maria Greene, Robert I. Liem, Yana Kiesau> ;Pediatric Annals. 2012 Nov 20
- Westlake HospitalMelrose Park, Illinois
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of ChicagoChicago, Illinois