Are you Dr. Ali?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 90 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1605 Martin Springs Dr
Rolla, MO 65401Phone(573) 458-6379Fax(573) 458-6698
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Yaqoob Ali, MD is an oncologist in Rolla, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Phelps Health, Mercy Hospital Lebanon, and Mercy Hospital Springfield.
Education & Training
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2003 - 2006
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Anesthesiology, 1999 - 2001
- King Edward Medical UniversityClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2003 - 2007
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsDeep Venous Thrombosis Caused by Inferior Vena Cava Atresia and Hereditary ThrombophiliaAmit Kumar, Shelonitda S Rose, Yaqoob Ali> ;Elsevier. 2009 Jan 1
- 1 citationsTreatment of anemia in myelodysplastic syndrome with darbepoetin and granulocyte colony stimulating factor.Shelonitda S. Rose, Yaqoob Ali, Barbara Maffei, Parvin Saidi> ;American Journal of Hematology. 2007 Mar 1