Dr. Balfaqih is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Balfaqih's full profile
Office621 W Baldwin Rd #A
Panama City, FL 32405
- Is this information wrong?
- American Board Certified General Pediatrician. Over 10 years of pediatric experience, both in and outpatient.
Education & Training
- Marshall University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2016 - 2019
- Jordan University of Science and Technology FOMClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2019 - 2025
- TX State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsA Quality Improvement Project to Delay Umbilical Cord Clamping TimeAmanda N. Pauley, Amy Roy, Yaslam Balfaqih, Erin Casey, Rachel Marteney, Joseph E. Evans> ;Pediatric Quality & Safety. 2021 Sep 1
- Promoting Higher Quality of Care Through Education of Pediatric Residents on the Medical Home ModelRabia Noor, Melinda Becker, Yaslam Balfaqih, Susan Flesher> ;Global pediatric health. 2019 Sep 20
- 2 citationsColon cleansing protocol in children: research conditions vs. clinical practice.Yoram Elitsur, Yaslam Balfaqih, Deborah L. Preston> ;Endoscopy International Open. 2018 Mar 29
- Gulf Coast Regional Medical CenterPanama City, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: