Dr. Karimi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5841 S Maryland Ave
Chicago, IL 60637Phone(773) 702-6840
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- IL State Medical License 2013 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Targeted Therapies for Follicular LymphomaJennifer Girard, Yasmin Karimi, Shannon A. Carty, Ryan A. Wilcox, Mark S. Kaminiski, Sami N. Malek, Tycel J. Phillips> ;Current Hematologic Malignancy Reports. 2021 Feb 1
- 1 citationsA phase 1 study of azacitidine with high-dose cytarabine and mitoxantrone in high-risk acute myeloid leukemia.Kirk E. Cahill, Yasmin H. Karimi, Theodore Karrison, Nitin Jain, Margaret Green, Howard L. Weiner, Noreen Fulton, Sabah Kadri, Lucy A. Godley, Andrew S. Artz, Hongtao ...> ;Blood Advances. 2020 Feb 25
- ASCO Announces CancerLinQ Discovery® Research Support Grant RecipientsAugust 15th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: