Are you Dr. Mansour?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9260 Laguna Springs Dr
Elk Grove, CA 95758
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Yasser Mansour, MD is a board certified internist in Elk Grove, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and New Mexico. He is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Sacramento, Mercy General Hospital, and Mercy San Juan Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of Alexandria Faculty of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- CA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsSalivary oxidative stress in children during acute asthmatic attack and during remission.Lea Bentur, Yasser Mansour, Riva Brik, Yoav Eizenberg, Rafael M. Nagler> ;Respiratory Medicine. 2006 Jul 1
- 74 citationsOverweight and Sympathetic Overactivity in Black AmericansNicola Abate, Yasser Mansour, Meryem Tuncel, Debbie Arbique, Bahman Chavoshan, Ali M. Kizilbash, Temple Howell-Stampley, Wanpen Vongpatanasin, Ronald G. Victor> ;Hypertension. 2001 Sep 1
- 89 citationsTransdermal Estrogen Replacement Therapy Decreases Sympathetic Activity in Postmenopausal WomenWanpen Vongpatanasin, Meryem Tuncel, Yasser Mansour, Debbie Arbique, Ronald G. Victor> ;Circulation. 2001 Jun 19
- Join now to see all