Dr. Fadl is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1801 Senate Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-962-2500Fax+1 317-962-2515
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Yazid Fadl is a cardiologist in Indianapolis, IN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including IU Health Methodist Hospital and IU Health University Hospital. He received his medical degree from Temple University School of Medicine and has been in practice 19 years. He specializes in adult echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, and preventive cardiology and is experienced in resistant hypertension, complex lipid metabolism disorders, and advanced cardiac imaging.
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2003 - 2006
- University of RochesterMPH, Preventive Cardiology, 2001 - 2003
- University of RochesterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Carnegie-Mellon UniversityBA, Biology and Psychology Double Major, Cum Laude, 1994 - 1998
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2023 - 2025
- IN State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- Certification Board of Nuclear CardiologyDiplomate
- National Board of EchocardiographyDiplomate - Adult Comprehensive Echocardiography
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- An Efficacy and Safety Study of Rivaroxaban With Warfarin for the Prevention of Stroke and Non-Central Nervous System Systemic Embolism in Patients With Non-Valvular Atrial Fibrillation Start of enrollment: 2006 Dec 01
Publications & Presentations
- 107 citationsMedical and surgical treatment of acute right ventricular failure.Tim Lahm, Charles A. McCaslin, Thomas C. Wozniak, Waqas Ghumman, Yazid Y. Fadl, Omar S. Obeidat, Katie Schwab, Daniel R. Meldrum> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2010 Oct 26
- 27 citationsPredictors of weight change in overweight patients with myocardial infarctionYazid Y. Fadl, Harlan M. Krumholz, Mikhail Kosiborod, Frederick A. Masoudi, Pamela N. Peterson, Kimberly J. Reid, William S. Weintraub, Donna M Buchanan, John A. Spertus> ;American Heart Journal. 2007 Oct 1
- 6 citationsA review of spinal injuries in the invasive cardiologist II: Prevention and treatmentYazid Y. Fadl, Kenneth A. Ellenbogen, Robert L. Grubb, Lynnette Khoo-Summers, Bruce D. Lindsay> ;Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 2007 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Research Fellow in Preventive Cardiology2001 - 2003
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: