Dr. Zubatov is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office355 West 52nd Street
New York, NY 10019Phone(646) 754-2100Fax(212) 263-9701
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai MorningsidePost-Doctoral Fellowship, Endocrinology Research, 2014 - 2015
- Mount Sinai MorningsideResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2010
- Mount Sinai MorningsideFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsGLYCOGENIC HEPATOPATHY: A COMPLICATION OF UNCONTROLLED DIABETESMedha Satyarengga, Yelena Zubatov, Sylvaine Frances, Gopal Narayanswami, Rodolfo J. Galindo> ;AACE clinical case reports. 2017 Jun 1
- 6 citationsExpression of angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 and its end product angiotensin 1-7 is increased in diabetic atheroma: implications for inflammation and neovascularizationK-Raman Purushothaman, Prakash Krishnan, Meerarani Purushothaman, Jose Wiley, Carlos L. Alviar, Fernando J. Ruiz, Yelena Zubatov, Annapoorna Kini, Samin K. Sharma, Val...> ;Cardiovascular Pathology. 2013 Jan 1
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: