Dr. Azrieli is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
New York, NY 10024Phone(646) 962-9197Fax(646) 962-0160
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1997 - 2000
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusInternship, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1997
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2002 - 2009
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsPathway for the management of survivors of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Eyal Herzog, Janet M. Shapiro, Emad F. Aziz, Ji Y. Chong, Mun K. Hong, D. Wiener, Richard K. Lee, Gregory Janis, Yevgeny Azrieli, Barbara Velazquez, Leonida Lacdao, Su...> ;Critical pathways in cardiology. 2010 Jun 1
- 27 citationsThe utility of segmental nerve conduction studies in ulnar mononeuropathy at the elbow.Yevgeny Azrieli, Louis H. Weimer, Robert E. Lovelace, Clifton L. Gooch> ;Muscle & Nerve. 2003 Jan 1
- 76 citationsGlucocorticoid Receptors Are Differentially Expressed in the Cells and Tissues of the Immune SystemAndrew H. Miller, Robert L. Spencer, Bradley D. Pearce, Tracy L. Pisell, Yevgeny Azrieli, Patima Tanapat, H. Moday, Richard Rhee, Bruce S. McEwen> ;Cellular Immunology. 1998 May 25
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: