Dr. Zhou is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6360 Corporate Dr.
Houston, TX 77036Phone+1 713-981-8898Fax+1 713-271-9859
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Southern Illinois UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Southern Medical UniversityClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2006 - 2011
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Longitudinal outcomes one year following implicit bias training in medical students.Anne C Gill, Yuanyuan Zhou, Jocelyn T Greely, Anitra D Beasley, Joel Purkiss, Malvika Juneja> ;Medical teacher. 2022 Jul 1
- Region-specific inhibition of 14-3-3 proteins induces psychomotor behaviors in mice.Graham, K.,Zhang, J.,Qiao, H.,Wu, Y.,Zhou, Y.> ;NPJ Schizophr. 2019 Jan 16
- [Cystic duct anomalies found by ERCP and their clinical implications].Zhou, Y. B.> ;Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi. 1990 Jun
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: