Dr. Qian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3690 Grandview Pkwy
Birmingham, AL 35243Phone+1 205-592-5235Fax+1 205-971-5254
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Jersey Shore University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Anhui Medical UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2009 - 2025
- AL State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- MD State Medical License Active through 2013
- TN State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- NJ State Medical License 2006 - 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The first description of severe anemia associated with acute kidney injury and adult minimal change disease: a case reportYimei Qian, Sushil K Mehandru, Nancy Gornish, Elliot Frank> ;Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2009 Jan 23
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: