Are you Dr. Cao?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office888 S King St
Honolulu, HI 96813Phone(808) 522-3829
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ying Cao, MD is a board certified pathologist in Honolulu, Hawaii. He is affiliated with Hilo Medical Center, Hale Ho'ola Hamakua, and Ka'u Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer CenterSelective Pathology, 2007 - 2008
- University of Chicago Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2004 - 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsSurgical Performance in Minimally Invasive Surgery Plus Recombinant Tissue Plasminogen Activator for Intracerebral Hemorrhage Evacuation Phase III Clinical Trial.Maged D Fam, Daniel F Hanley, Agnieszka Stadnik, Hussein A. Zeineddine, Romuald Girard, Michael Jesselson, Ying Cao, Lynn Money, Nichol McBee, Amanda J. Bistran-Hall, ...> ;Neurosurgery. 2017 Nov 1
- 4 citationsA semiparametric model for vQTL mapping.Chuan Hong, Yang Ning, Peng Wei, Ying Cao, Yong Chen> ;Biometrics. 2017 Jun 1
- 7 citationsOn robust association testing for quantitative traits and rare variantsPeng Wei, Ying Cao, Yiwei Zhang, Zhiyuan Xu, Il-Youp Kwak, Eric Boerwinkle, Wei Pan> ;G3: Genes, Genomes, Genetics. 2016 Dec 1
- Join now to see all