Dr. Holler-Managan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeLurie Children's at Northwestern Central DuPage Hospital
Winfield, IL 60190Phone(630) 933-6331
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Yolanda Holler-Managan is a Child Neurologist in Winfield, IL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago and Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. She received her medical degree from University of Illinois College of Medicine and has been in practice 20 years. She is experienced in child neurology, neurodevelopmental disabilities, pediatric epilepsy, pain management, and pediatric neuro-oncology.
Education & Training
- University of Chicago Medical CenterFellowship, Child Neurology, 2000 - 2003
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, IncResidency, Pediatrics, 1997 - 2000
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2013 - 2016
- OH State Medical License 2003 - 2014
- IL State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1998 - 2005
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsGenotype-phenotype correlations and novel molecular insights into the DHX30-associated neurodevelopmental disordersIlaria Mannucci, Nghi Dang, Hannes Huber, Jaclyn B. Murry, Jeff Abramson, Thorsten Althoff, Siddharth Banka, Gareth Baynam, David Bearden, Ana Beleza-Meireles, Paul J....> ;Genome Medicine. 2021 May 21
- 47 citationsPractice guideline update summary: Vaccine-preventable infections and immunization in multiple sclerosis: Report of the Guideline Development, Dissemination, and Imple...Mauricio F. Farez, Jorge Correale, Melissa J. Armstrong, Alexander Rae-Grant, David Gloss, Diane Donley, Yolanda Holler-Managan, Norman J Kachuck, Douglas Jeffery, Mau...> ;Neurology. 2019 Sep 24
- 32 citationsPractice guideline update summary: Acute treatment of migraine in children and adolescents: Report of the Guideline Development, Dissemination, and Implementation Subc...Maryam Oskoui, Tamara Pringsheim, Yolanda Holler-Managan, Sonja Potrebic, Lori Billinghurst, David Gloss, Andrew D. Hershey, Nicole Licking, Michael Sowell, M. Cristin...> ;Neurology. 2019 Sep 10
- Join now to see all
- Editorial BoardJanuary 29th, 2017
- Early Data for Experimental THC Drug ‘Promising’ for Tourette’sAugust 27th, 2021
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of ChicagoChicago, Illinois
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage HospitalWinfield, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: