Dr. Bao is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1601 Nw 12th Ave
Miami, FL 33136Phone(305) 243-2920Fax(305) 243-6309
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Pediatric Endocrinology, 1999 - 2001
- Nicklaus Childrens HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1996 - 1999
- Peking Union Medical CollegeClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Endocrinology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsEarly recognition of gonadal dysgenesis in congenital nephrotic syndrome .Supamit Ukarapong, Gary D. Berkovitz, Ken McElreavey, Anu Bashamboo, Yong Bao> ;Clinical Nephrology. 2016 Dec 1
- 6 citationsMegakaryocyte development is normal in mice with targeted disruption of Tescalcin.Supamit Ukarapong, Yong Bao, Erasmo M. Perera, Gary D. Berkovitz> ;Experimental Cell Research. 2012 Mar 10
- 4 citationsStructural and functional characterization of the mouse tescalcin promoterErasmo M. Perera, Yong Bao, Lidia Kos, Gary D. Berkovitz> ;Gene. 2010 Sep 15
- Join now to see all
- Hollow-Core Conjoined-Tube Negative-Curvature Fibre with Ultralow LossJuly 19th, 2018
- Jackson North Medical CenterMiami, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: