Dr. Casablanca is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeWalter Reed national military medical center
4954 North Palmer Rd.
Bethesda, MD 20889Phone(301) 400-1258Fax(301) 400-1307
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2002 - 2006
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Gynecologic Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- MCM3 is a novel proliferation marker associated with longer survival for patients with tubo-ovarian high-grade serous carcinoma.Eun Young Kang, Joshua Millstein, Gordana C. Popovic, Nicola S. Meagher, Adelyn Bolithon, Aline Talhouk, Derek S. Chiu, Michael S Anglesio, Betty Leung, Katrina Tang, ...> ;Virchows Archiv. 2021 Nov 15
- Racial disparities in survival among women with endometrial cancer in an equal access system.Amie B Park, Kathleen M. Darcy, Chunqiao Tian, Yovanni Casablanca, Jill K. Schinkel, Lindsey Enewold, Katherine A. McGlynn, Craig D. Shriver, Kangmin Zhu> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 2021 Oct 1
- 1 citationsExtensive three-dimensional intratumor proteomic heterogeneity revealed by multiregion sampling in high-grade serous ovarian tumor specimens.Allison L. Hunt, Nicholas W. Bateman, Waleed Barakat, Sasha C. Makohon-Moore, Brian L. Hood, Kelly A. Conrads, Ming Zhou, Valerie S. Calvert, Mariaelena Pierobon, Jere...> ;iScience. 2021 Jul 23
- Join now to see all
- Impact of Adjuvant Treatment and Prognostic Factors in Stage I Uterine Leiomyosarcoma Patients Treated in Commission on Cancer®-Accredited FacilitiesJohn K Chan, Yovanni Casablanca, Gynecologic Oncology
- Survival Disparities in Vulvar Cancer Patients in Commission on Cancer®-Accredited FacilitiesNicole B Gaulin, Jamie L Lesnock, Scott D Richard, Thomas C Krivak, Eirwen M Miller, Yovanni Casablanca, Gynecologic Oncology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: